Search the forum,

Discuss Swimming pool insulation in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
This is the system that we invented !, and it saves customers a massive amount of money on there heating bills ! ,if they have a good thermal cover over the swimming pool when not in use it just keeps the water in the pool hot like a thermos flask used to :thumbsup:

Reaction score
Thanks mate , yes it a revolution really because it make swimming pools so efficient to run now !!!, plus working to build a whole pool from insulation !! that would bring the price down so that everyone who wanted a pool could have one in there gardens virtually proper in-ground pool as well for about the same price as a small car :thumbsup: like in america :lol: pools and exercise for the masses :thumbsup:

W

White Room

Interesting video Dave, so the waterproofing is a rollered slurry onto the Weber render...

W

WetSaw

If you want somewhere to perfect your new construction technique I've got a bit of space in my garden

Reply to Swimming pool insulation in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen