Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Suggestions for a camera in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

G

Gazzer

I took some pics with my phone today but i really want better pics for a website i am planning. So i am looking for a reasonable price cameras to keep in the car at all times. Any suggestions ?
Photo-0114.jpg

Photo-0117.jpg

Photo-0122.jpg

Photo-0120.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Spud

What is your budget ? I have a cannon ixus 4mp but its not taking good shots imo I was getting better pics form my nokia n95 with a 5mp camera ,I have been looking at new camera for a while now and like the look of the sony digital cameras and digital camcorders they have carl zeiss lens which i think give good pictures ,my mrs has the new leica digital camera and i dont rate that too highly either even though it has rave reviews

D

DHTiling

I just use my phone neale...i have a sony cyber shot 5mp..takes some nice photo's..

I have thought a camera as well..cause my lens on my phone does get dusty..

Reaction score
there are plenty of good camera's on the market for under £ 100.0 neil iv'e got canon EOS20D SLR but what would be realy good for me is a wide angle lens and it's good for any camera so you can fit more of the room or subject you whant to capture in the pic :thumbsup:

G

Gazzer

I just use my phone neale...i have a sony cyber shot 5mp..takes some nice photo's..

I have thought a camera as well..cause my lens on my phone does get dusty..

i find my phone too fiddly to use as a camera. I woud prefer a dedicated camera.

G

Gazzer

What is your budget ? I have a cannon ixus 4mp but its not taking good shots imo I was getting better pics form my nokia n95 with a 5mp camera ,I have been looking at new camera for a while now and like the look of the sony digital cameras and digital camcorders they have carl zeiss lens which i think give good pictures ,my mrs has the new leica digital camera and i dont rate that too highly either even though it has rave reviews
Not really sure on budget, maybe £150. I have seen loads of adverts but need to see what the results are like.

Reaction score
god no i paid about £1300.0 for my canon Gary soz i meant cheaper ones ,this technology is speeding along, when i think of the dosh iv'e blown away over the year's on keeping up to scratch for family and biz ,good job we can put it against TAX :lol::lol::lol:

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
ramics,i had a canon eos rebel camera which i got rid off and wished i didnt..pics were great think it was 6.5mp...you can pick one up secondhand for about 150 on fleabay which is what i did.quite an easy camera to use for someone startin out doin photography also

Reply to Suggestions for a camera in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks