Discuss Split faced quartz tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

Could someone/admin? please post the picture of the feature wall grey split faced quartz tiles in a lounge that was posted a few weeks ago.
Was it @Andystiletiling ?
I'm need of a few ideas for a project.

B

Blunt Tool

EB6557CD-3021-4A1F-9B83-B541B4B4D4D5.jpeg
Could someone/admin? please post the picture of the feature wall grey split faced quartz tiles in a lounge that was posted a few weeks ago.
Was it @Andystiletiling ?
I'm need of a few ideas for a project.
Was it this one?

Reply to Split faced quartz tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views
We inherited split face tiles on a feature wall in our ensuite. In my naivety over the last few...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’ve just crossed over from the plumbers forum for some tiling advice as I’m in the process...
Replies
Views
Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay