Search the forum,

Discuss Spacers and stuff in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

MrSpoon

Filters for buckets, so that you can tip waste water down a drain and easily save the solids/sand for the bin.

plasterers mixing bucket/beer fermenting barrel with a sainsburys bag or some other kind of nylon tweed cloth sack hung insid at the top and tip your waste int that, water soaks through to the bottom of the bag and drips into the barrel/bucket and just chuck the waste into a rubble sack and dispose at the end of the day in a bin :yes:

P

pjtiler

can he knock a couple of these up
3640840133-ferrari-california.jpg

Somerset
Not sure how spacers shipped from China are going to be profitable, need to manufacture millions - personally I am tight as they come - recycle my spacers and a bag of 250 lasts me a year lol!

Love the bucket filter idea - although some guys on my site are using plastic bags in their wash boys to collect sediment.

Cheap Fein blades - now there's a profitable scheme - my Fein is a godsend but the cost of replacement blades is a real rip-off.

Reply to Spacers and stuff in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.