Search the forum,

Discuss Spacers and stuff in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

JIMBOB187

Evening all,

I have a friend who has a bloody huge factory in China employs over 200 people (the whole village in fact) he can manufacture pretty much anything I show him so I was wondering what price you lot pay for spacers as we seem to use alot of these in our game and also any other ideas for sundry items welcome. This time next year Rodney.....:thumbsup:

B

bootsmckiber

Have they figured out a way to manufacture patience and manners,I'm a bit short on them at the moment.
Mike

G

Grace'sDad

Filters for buckets, so that you can tip waste water down a drain and easily save the solids/sand for the bin.

M

MrSpoon

Filters for buckets, so that you can tip waste water down a drain and easily save the solids/sand for the bin.

plasterers mixing bucket/beer fermenting barrel with a sainsburys bag or some other kind of nylon tweed cloth sack hung insid at the top and tip your waste int that, water soaks through to the bottom of the bag and drips into the barrel/bucket and just chuck the waste into a rubble sack and dispose at the end of the day in a bin :yes:

P

pjtiler

can he knock a couple of these up
3640840133-ferrari-california.jpg

H

hillhead

Fein blades at about 3 quid would fly off the shelves as long as they could match the quality,
so i'm with guy above.

Reply to Spacers and stuff in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen