Search the forum,

Discuss soon to need your advice!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

1highking

hello folks just a quick line to say how pleased to find this forum :thumbsup:,been tiling for 5 years (Sub contracting) but have decided to make ago on my own. iam sure i will get some help and maybe help people at same time by using this cracking little site. so ta ra for now but iam sure it wont be long untill i need some of your great advice.

1highking

cheers for the welcome folks....i dont seem to be able to view my profile or make any new post can any one help me plz..

I

Ian

cheers for the welcome folks....i dont seem to be able to view my profile or make any new post can any one help me plz..

Your first 20 posts or so will be moderated and will need approving. As for your profile, click on "my profile" at the top of the page and you should be able to view it, you may have to wait until your post count is up to make any changes, I'm not 100% sure on that one.

Reply to soon to need your advice!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen