Search the forum,

Discuss Some help please with sub standard fitting in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

montys

TF
Bath
Good afternoon

I am having some tiles fitted to our newly installed kitchen and am not happy with the finishing on the edges and corners. The tiler is coming back tomorrow to grout the tiles so I want to make sure I'm correct in my assumptions before I tell him. Ive attached photos and in my opinion his cutting & measuring of the corners is very poor (I recently fitted the skirting in our house so I'm aware of what a good mitre joint should look like). There is also a lip on the bottom of the window sill corner that doesn't need to be there if he had used extra adhesive and built it higher. I have attached some photos and would be really grateful of your expert opinion. Thanks

IMG_1341.jpg IMG_1342.jpg IMG_1343.jpg IMG_1344.jpg IMG_1345.jpg IMG_1346.jpg IMG_1347.jpg IMG_1348.jpg IMG_1349.jpg IMG_1350.jpg IMG_1351.jpg IMG_1352.jpg IMG_1353.jpg IMG_1354.jpg

Reply to Some help please with sub standard fitting in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement