Search the forum,

Discuss Small Van - How To Store Tile Trim?! in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com.

M

moomarine

I have a VW Caddy and im trying to think of the best way to keep full length (2.4m) trim in or on it? Looking at either a pipe tube or cutting a hole in the bulkhead but was wondering if any of you have some sort of tips for this dilemma?! :smile:

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Roof tube........but get cheapish plastic pipe.......the aluminium tubes, leaves rub marks on trim. :(

M

moomarine

Problem with tube on roof is they are mostly 3m which is too long for a standard caddy van or do you mean make one myself?

O

Old Mod

Problem with tube on roof is they are mostly 3m which is too long for a standard caddy van or do you mean make one myself?
Piece of downpipe, or do what I do, order it for the client to pick up or get it delivered direct! :)

F

Flintstone

On my caddy I cut a small hole in bulkhead on passenger side about 3 inch square, simple

W

WetSaw

Renault-Kangoo-2.jpg

The only good things about my van are the opening bulkhead with folding passenger seat and the flip up section of roof at the back. I've carried 5m beams!

Reply to Small Van - How To Store Tile Trim?! in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen