Search the forum,

Discuss slim line in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Discount Tile Supplies

60x30 slim tiles in B&Q are mad by RAK Ceramics. Quality should be good as its RAK. Just be careful as they may bow if you spread adhesive too thick as with any powder type adhesive you will get some shrinkage.

Doubt you should use for floor, may be ok solid bed though on concrete. ( have a look on rak web site)

Thin/slim porcelain tiles are a big thing at the moment in comercial applications, ie over tilling weight reduced.

B&Q testing the waters with it but i reckon it wont last so buy enough to do the job!

Edd

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

the best way to cut the thin tiles is to scibe lightly snap with your fingers when using adhesives need to be alittle bit wetter not so stiff a good adhesives by tilemaster light weight standard ok to tile floors need to get full coverage b&q tiles look down long edge tend to curl slitly for thin tiles look up porcel-thin let me know what you think will post some pictures latter of my work

Reply to slim line in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.