Search the forum,

Discuss SLC over a heat mat...... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
What you lot using to cover your heat mats...??
I'm struggling to get hold of my normal Weber floor flex...

Also, talking to my supplier he was working out for a 23m2 floor I would need 7 bags ?
I normally work on getting 2m2 per bag...?

S

Spare Tool

Generally use Ultra rapid leveler, or TM Rapid 30 over wires if in a rush, if no rush the two part Ultra leveler.. There's some good prices if you shop about, might have to buy min of ten bags for free delivery though.
Same Andy or thereabouts 2sqm per 20kg bag at 6mm..

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Keep hearing good things about the level flex 30 how dose it compare to the stander level flex...which I can get £2 a bag cheaper !

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I used rapid level 30 on the hottest day of the year and and it was setting as I poured it

Reply to SLC over a heat mat...... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen