Search the forum,

Discuss SLC on WBP 18mm subtrate in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jeff the tiler

Got quite a lot of levelling to do on a large floor up to 6mm thick on a floor to be laid on 18mm WBP. Just wanted to see what you guys would recommend SLC wise as do not want to trowel up with adhesive as it will take forever as the floor is all over the place.

J

Jeff the tiler

Thanks for the reply not used TileMaster before so will check it out. How does it compare cost wise?

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
and me four .........................well ive not actually used it ..lol:smilewinkgrin:

Reply to SLC on WBP 18mm subtrate in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen