Search the forum,

Discuss Showed customer my Big tool . in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Customer was admiring my Sigma 600 cutter... then shows him the big boy... Sigma 3EK 1250mm cutter... well impressed..:thumbsup:..

Sigma all the way for the pro tiler.. :smilewinkgrin:

Houston

TF
Arms
Reaction score
And me, the big red one!

HOUSTON CERAMICS PHOTOS 327.jpg

M

Marksmithtiling

it seems to me customers are always amazed how easy it is to cut a tile, lots have asked to have a go ,any one else find this ??

C

charlie1

Customer was admiring my Sigma 600 cutter... then shows him the big boy... Sigma 3EK 1250mm cutter... well impressed..:thumbsup:..

Sigma all the way for the pro tiler.. :smilewinkgrin:

Yes, the sigma is a hardcore tile cutter, it's the essence of tile cutting efficiency from unloading to cutting to throwing back in the van again. Just the one Achilles heel but nothing a small laser wouldn't fix. I now have the sigma 6, 3C, 3EM and I know they will last me tile my body is not up to it anymore. If I wasn't so good with a grinder I'd probably invest in one of those wet cutters as I find my brute of a dewalt a bit ott for ceramic , porcelain.

Reply to Showed customer my Big tool . in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen