Search the forum,

Discuss Seeking Porcelanosa discontinued tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

cbits15

TF
Reaction score
Hi,

I really hope someone can help me.

We have recently moved into a new house and needed to do some renovations etc.
The bathroom floor and walls have been tiled with the same Porcelanosa tiles which have been discontinued they tell me.
I have trawled through the internet but not coming up with anything so far.

There was one box of these tiles left in the garage, details below:

Tiles:Cinquecento Silex

Box details:
Clase/Choice - EXPO
Tono/Shade - 1
Calibre - 3
Modelo/Pattern - 3332 Cinquecento Silex
No Control - 3H1

I would be looking for 2-3 boxes of these tiles (9 in a box)

Can anyoneplease help by suggesting either where we can get similar or matching /contrasting tiles.

All help is welcome

Many thanks in advance
Charlie

(I have attached a picture of the tiles and the box for help)
tiles.jpg

Attachments

• Box.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 20
  • tiles.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
L

LHowellCeramics

Being discontinued best option is trawling the Internet for them. Usually when it comes to jobs with these issues I go into smaller tile shops these guys normally have a wider knowledge for these issues and probably have or know of a contrasting tile.

D

dorri

cbit15 / Charles

Hi, I,m sorry to see you haven,t had much luck with your search for these tiles.

I,m in a similar situation, with the exact same tile as you !
I,ve tried locally & the internet, but no avail.
I "only" need 6 tiles or so , enough to replace some damaged tiles in a patio door entrance.
( I thought I had some "spares" in the loft....but no such luck. )

I,d be grateful if you do succeed you,d pass on the details, likewise me to you.

Good luck with the search

Dorri

PS If, by chance, you decide to retile your bathroom I,d be interested in buying your spare box.

Reply to Seeking Porcelanosa discontinued tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen