Search the forum,

Discuss ScrewFix. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

Spied this in the new ScrewFix book.
edd1854a7a000bb6fa8e22a7d3e6ca8f.jpg

W

White Room

Don't know if I would want to chance it at that price, all there other mapei stuff seems dear....

W

White Room

If you buy the Mapei adhesive from B&Q it's been downgraded......and thats from Mapei themselves.

mma

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
If it's the same as the one in B&Q, then maximum tile size is something like 300x300 for walls!?

S

Stef

I just couldn't believe the price of a bag.
I suppose there's only one way of finding out if it works.
Might buy a bag & try it on a sheet of plasterboard in the garage & see the outcome...

Q

Qwerty

I used it last year for fixing marmox boards (along with mechanical fixings). It's ok to be fair. Doesn't trowel very well, but fine as a basic C1 adhesive. It's basically the same as Mapei Kerabond .... Broken Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I just couldn't believe the price of a bag.
I suppose there's only one way of finding out if it works.
Might buy a bag & try it on a sheet of plasterboard in the garage & see the outcome...

Are you going to be the new forum tester Stef? :thumbsup:

Reply to ScrewFix. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen