Search the forum,

Discuss Screwfix laser in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tomtiler

looks like not too bad a laser for the price cnt go wrong with it and if its not that gd at least havnt wasted much money would do for somone just starting out or somthing so thought it post it up let you guys see it and what u think ???? :thumbsup:

Self Adjusting Laser Level - NoLinksToThis, Where the Trade Buys

W

White Room

Depends on the quality of the beam, probably go for a better one myself, may do a new starter though.

D

doug boardley

the problem being Tom, if it's a load of codswallop, and you rely on it to do a 40m bathroom in expensive marble, and its out of callibration, it suddenly doesn't look a real good investment:thumbsdown:

T

Tomtiler

True theres not many new starters out there doing 40m2 bathrooms in expensive marble tho just thinking for the basic rooms mite help the new starters out :thumbsup:

D

doug boardley

True theres not many new starters out there doing 40m2 bathrooms in expensive marble tho just thinking for the basic rooms mite help the new starters out :thumbsup:
maybe not Tom, I actually use a spirit level, or a water level, a tripod in a simple small bathroom is likely to get knocked every 5 mins, in my humble opinion:thumbsup:

T

Tomtiler

maybe not Tom, I actually use a spirit level, or a water level, a tripod in a simple small bathroom is likely to get knocked every 5 mins, in my humble opinion:thumbsup:

if i was doin a small bathroom with it i wouldnt use the tripod just take the laser in and put it on some tiles as its self leveling anyway get ur marks strike ur lines then away your go happydays :p lol in my opinion anyways :thumbsup:

D

doug boardley

Tom, you asked what we thought
confused-8.gif

T

Tomtiler

:oops:i didnt mean anything bad sry lol just putting my opinion across

i no the lasers not top quality was just thinking for the price and people starting out or who wouldnt use it day in day out just the odd time for small jobs would b not bad for them lol

Reply to Screwfix laser in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen