Search the forum,

Discuss Scoring wheel and cutting disc for travetine in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

Whitey

Hi

I'm after some recommendations for a 115mm cutting disc for cutting travetine tiles?

I have not really done a great deal with travetine so all advice will be greatfully recieved!!

What would be the best size scoring wheel for my Rubi TS40??

Cheers

W

Whitey

Sir Ramic

I have a 115mm makita grinder that i will be cutting with but I had raed somewhere that the tiles could be pre scored prior to cutting??
I have a 6mm and 8mm scoring wheel for the rubi

Any advice on a good cutting disc for the grinder would be a big help.

Cheers

I

Ian

Sir Ramic

I have a 115mm makita grinder that i will be cutting with but I had raed somewhere that the tiles could be pre scored prior to cutting??
I have a 6mm and 8mm scoring wheel for the rubi

Any advice on a good cutting disc for the grinder would be a big help.

Cheers

Montolit pro-gres is your best bet, here's a link Montolit CG115 PRO-GRES 115 mm Diamond Wheel / Blade £34.99 in stock - next day UK delivery

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Scoring wheel and cutting disc for travetine in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen