Discuss Schluter trendline trims in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

F

Flintstone

Does anyone regularly use schluter trims, where is the best place to buy them online ? Are there any alternative powder coated trims? I have had a sample from dural, sent off a tile and they have sent one back but it is not right.

Albert

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Does anyone regularly use schluter trims, where is the best place to buy them online ? Are there any alternative powder coated trims? I have had a sample from dural, sent off a tile and they have sent one back but it is not right.
I get mine through CTD

Reaction score

Reply to Schluter trendline trims in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’ve been trying to seek advice on whether the recently finished tiling/grouting in my...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22