Search the forum,

Discuss Schluter shower/wet room 24h flood test in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Tile Marble Granite

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h flood test done by Tile Marble Granite Oct 1st 2023 in Huron Charter Township, MI, USA for a customer of mine that needed help with an old school water damaged shower that was leaking down to the basement. Shower tile repair was successful and 100% waterproofed.

I have been doing these wet room conversions for several years in UK and US. ''The waterproofing technology dates back from ancient times. Romans used to waterproof their saunas/baths/swimming pools 2000 years ago. In fact, there are still Roman baths in existence throughout Europe dating the Roman era. They hold in the water just as brand new. These are all interesting facts worth researching!''

Schlutter shower/wet room conversion 24h flood test

Reply to Schluter shower/wet room 24h flood test in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen