Search the forum,

Discuss Schluter ditra matting in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi all,
Using original style Victorian tiles in a hallway,
Question is can I pre fill Ditra with adhesive then leave to set before tiling ??
My thinking is that with such small tiles where precision is needed a solid surface to spread on and lay would be better than filling and spreading at the same time.
Thoughts please.

Reaction score
Hi all,
Using original style Victorian tiles in a hallway,
Question is can I pre fill Ditra with adhesive then leave to set before tiling ??
My thinking is that with such small tiles where precision is needed a solid surface to spread on and lay would be better than filling and spreading at the same time.
Thoughts please.
Morning Ben,

We would recommend that you contact our technical team who would be able to assist with this project / application. Give Ian or Scott a call on 01530 813 396.

Best regards,

W

WetSaw

d) Load distribution (load impact)
Tiles that are installed in floor coverings with Schlüter®-DITRA 25 should have a minimum size of 5 x 5 cm and be at least 5.5 mm thick. The bottom of the square cavities in Schlüter®-DITRA 25, which are filled with thin-bed adhesive, directly transfer the load impact on the tile covering to the substrate. As a consequence, tile coverings installed on top of Schlüter®-DITRA 25 are highly load resistant.

Reply to Schluter ditra matting in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen