Search the forum,

Discuss Rubi tvh 200mm in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

G

GoneGuy

hi all,
I got a rubid nd200 and put a rubi tvh 200mm disc on it,
I've noticed it makes a whistling noise is this normal?
Also it doesn't seem to cut straight but a slight curve on it, I have taken it off and cleaned the boss and put it back on and seems the same.
Anyone had any of these problems?

W

White Room

Not used a tvh blade what ever that is, not had that problem with any blades in my nd200.
Might be worth checking the blade to see if it's bowed.

G

GoneGuy

Not used a tvh blade what ever that is, not had that problem with any blades in my nd200.
Might be worth checking the blade to see if it's bowed.
It's the Rubi blade blue one (turbo) , I'll check tomorrow.
Thanks for the reply

Reply to Rubi tvh 200mm in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen