Search the forum,

Discuss Rubi Nd-200 in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dob

Morning folks,I'm going to bin my, titan wet tile saw ,today so I need to buy a replacement, after reading scores of reviews on different brands I've decided on a, rubi nd-200,is this a good decision? I would prefer a saw with a case/box but there seems to be very few saws that have( I think I found two!!)
Thanks in advance....dob

S

Spud

Morning folks,I'm going to bin my, titan wet tile saw ,today so I need to buy a replacement, after reading scores of reviews on different brands I've decided on a, rubi nd-200,is this a good decision? I would prefer a saw with a case/box but there seems to be very few saws that have( I think I found two!!)
Thanks in advance....dob
They are good little wet saws , I have one I use fairly regularly you may want to puchase a decent blade when you get it like a rubi cpc2 or a montolit DNA

U

Unused Account 1

Ive had mine ten years still going amazing ,buy a cheaper pwerful engine wet saw and just use quality blades ,but rubi is great

W

White Room

Mine has been excellent, has a new switch fitted last year but with a good blade makes the difference.

T

Time's Ran Out

I had a Rubi 200 something 30 years ago and it was a fantastic little cutter.
Had to wear a bin liner to stop getting wet. Fixed thousands of metres of terracotta and ceramics with it.
Now onto the Dewalt 2400 and its great. Pushing the tile on a moving bed to the blade is much easier, especially with these big stone tiles we are being asked to use.

O

Old Mod

What do you guys think of the rubi nd-180-bl?
DONT GO NEAR IT!
If u'd like a piece of junk, I've got one u can have for a tenner plus postage!
tighten the fence too much and the bed buckles and bows giving a scalloped cut!
Truly don't bother, bought it to get me out of trouble one day for just six cuts and not used it since! Better off buying £50 grinder and holding a £1 sponge against diamond disc!

Reply to Rubi Nd-200 in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen