Search the forum,

Discuss rotozip gone wrong in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

peckers

Was useing the rotozip today havent used it much since i bought it, any way drilled two holes 30mm then halfway threw the third hole it really started vibrating then smelled alot:thumbsdown: so turned it off and noticed a red thing on the floor picked it up and it was the red button you press to lock the chuck when you changing bits over:mad2: Now i presume there should be a spring somewhere too as it is sprung loaded but that wasnt anywhere to be seen i wonder if that was the bit that made it vibrate, did it go inside the motor:incazzato:
so went back to my 365 drill bits and finished off the job useing them.
Looked for the warranty on the rotozip and it says return to your dealer so i have e. mailed trade tiler and awaiting his reply, I hope it can be fixed soon, starting to miss it already even if it doesent get used much when you aint got it you miss it.

W

White Room

Hope you get sorted m8, bought a second hand but brand new the old rebel one, does come in very handy at times:thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

Dave at TT will sort it for you,..:thumbsup:..

Things like this happen with any make of tools..

P

peckers

Finally got a replacement today:thumbsup: Well after a bit of a wait as bosch diddnt have the replacement parts to hand to fix it and they had none there in 110v to replace it with. Well i hadn't heard anything for a while so i gave trade tiler a ring and spoke to the lovely katrina(hope i spelt it right) and she was strait on the case for me:thumbsup: after 2 hrs she returned me call informing me that bosch diddnt have the parts there to fix it or a 110v to replace it with, so bosch refunded me and i bought another one from tt got it today:thumbsup:
I would like to thank dave and katrina for being so helpful over this matter and there customer service is impeccable and i cant reccommend them enough for there 1st class service!
once again guys thanks from a very greatful customer for all your help :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
steve...

G

Gazzer

You always get a 1st class service from Tradetiler whether its sales or after sales :thumbsup:.....the coffee is great too :smilewinkgrin:

Reply to rotozip gone wrong in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen