Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss rotozip gone wrong in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

P

peckers

Was useing the rotozip today havent used it much since i bought it, any way drilled two holes 30mm then halfway threw the third hole it really started vibrating then smelled alot:thumbsdown: so turned it off and noticed a red thing on the floor picked it up and it was the red button you press to lock the chuck when you changing bits over:mad2: Now i presume there should be a spring somewhere too as it is sprung loaded but that wasnt anywhere to be seen i wonder if that was the bit that made it vibrate, did it go inside the motor:incazzato:
so went back to my 365 drill bits and finished off the job useing them.
Looked for the warranty on the rotozip and it says return to your dealer so i have e. mailed trade tiler and awaiting his reply, I hope it can be fixed soon, starting to miss it already even if it doesent get used much when you aint got it you miss it.

W

White Room

Hope you get sorted m8, bought a second hand but brand new the old rebel one, does come in very handy at times:thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

Dave at TT will sort it for you,..:thumbsup:..

Things like this happen with any make of tools..

P

peckers

Finally got a replacement today:thumbsup: Well after a bit of a wait as bosch diddnt have the replacement parts to hand to fix it and they had none there in 110v to replace it with. Well i hadn't heard anything for a while so i gave trade tiler a ring and spoke to the lovely katrina(hope i spelt it right) and she was strait on the case for me:thumbsup: after 2 hrs she returned me call informing me that bosch diddnt have the parts there to fix it or a 110v to replace it with, so bosch refunded me and i bought another one from tt got it today:thumbsup:
I would like to thank dave and katrina for being so helpful over this matter and there customer service is impeccable and i cant reccommend them enough for there 1st class service!
once again guys thanks from a very greatful customer for all your help :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
steve...

G

Gazzer

You always get a 1st class service from Tradetiler whether its sales or after sales :thumbsup:.....the coffee is great too :smilewinkgrin:

Reply to rotozip gone wrong in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks