Search the forum,

Discuss Rogue traders.....pics... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

I have added a "Rogue Traders" section to the tile gallery where you can post pics of the

worst tiling you come across.............dave..

D

DHTiling

That's if there's enough room gazza after you have posted your's lol lol.......dave...

P

penno

Just wait until i get some pics of the father of laws house on Saturday that a tiler has done. I will challenge anyone to find a worse job that has been done by a "proffesional" tiler. You will gasp at how bad it is :)

G

GazTech

Just wait until i get some pics of the father of laws house on Saturday that a tiler has done. I will challenge anyone to find a worse job that has been done by a "proffesional" tiler. You will gasp at how bad it is :)
Did you look in the gallery ? rogue traders bit Penn

P

penno

Did you look in the gallery ? rogue traders bit Penn

Gaz wait until i get these pics mate when i go around at weekend to rip everything up and sort it out for him. Those in the gallery atm look proffesional compared to what i will show you.

Reply to Rogue traders.....pics... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I'm looking to tile the entirety of our small patio area with either brick slips or...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Thanks for being members here on TilersForums.com - it is a pleasure to have you! I...
Replies
Views
I'm currently in the midst of a DIY roofing tile project and have encountered a challenging...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen