Search the forum,

Discuss RIP Seve in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

diamondtiling

I heard he had had a relapse, what a shocker and only 54.
Another sad loss.

S

Stewart

The word legend is used far too often in sport, but with Seve, it doesn't quite seem enough. RIP Seve......

S

SandyFloor

This news genuinely brought a tear to my eye. The recent years showed his determination not just to survive but to excel again. RIP

Reaction score
he was the reason i got into golf and also my style of game

crap of the tee but i could make up shots to recover from anywhere and then one putt to save my card

i used to practise recovery shots for hours and then spend about five mins max trying to hit the ball normally

great if not possably the greatest icon in sport

U

user123

Oh, my God, came over all cold then... I thought he was ok now! That's just far far too young... don't know what to say...

D

Deleted member 9966

A sad loss to the sport and to sport in general. An inspiration and icon to many players around the world. Let's hope he's now in a better place.

Reply to RIP Seve in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Porcelanosa Town White Polish 595mm
I'm looking for a few Porcelanosa Town White Polish / Pulido floor tiles - badly laid in my new...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen