Search the forum,

Discuss RIP my old feline Friend. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I know some people are more into dogs than cats, but I had the sad task of taking my old cat Wills to the vets to be put to sleep last Wed, He was over 20yrs and had had a real good life, I held him in my arms as I watched his life slip away, broke my heart to do it. Thats why I couldn't put it on here till now. Here are some pics taken one hour before he had to leave us. Got tears in my eyes typing this, soppy git I know.

Attachments

• Wills 1.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 46
  • Wills 2.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 44
  • Wills 3.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 42
Sorry to hear that you lost your little friend Phil , i have been there with my cat Cindy, years ago and now i have a little dog a labradoodle Poppy she is a great little frend to , we can form some great relationships with animals it never fails to amaze me , RIP Wills :thumbsup: some of the best men i know have a soft spot for a pet :hurray:

Reply to RIP my old feline Friend. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen