Search the forum,

Discuss RIP my old feline Friend. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I know some people are more into dogs than cats, but I had the sad task of taking my old cat Wills to the vets to be put to sleep last Wed, He was over 20yrs and had had a real good life, I held him in my arms as I watched his life slip away, broke my heart to do it. Thats why I couldn't put it on here till now. Here are some pics taken one hour before he had to leave us. Got tears in my eyes typing this, soppy git I know.

Attachments

• Wills 1.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 44
  • Wills 2.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Wills 3.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 41
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that you lost your little friend Phil , i have been there with my cat Cindy, years ago and now i have a little dog a labradoodle Poppy she is a great little frend to , we can form some great relationships with animals it never fails to amaze me , RIP Wills :thumbsup: some of the best men i know have a soft spot for a pet :hurray:

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
Nothing soppy about it Phil they ARE family members, and it does hurt like mad, the fact that we have the final say over it is horrible, but ( deep breath here ) we have to do what is right, done it myself and the memories are now coming back, tear in eye.

R.I.P Wills

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
Me too Phil. My cat Alice passed away on Christmas day just gone. It's surprising how attached you can get. A first for a long long time, and i feel no shame in admitting it but i balled my eyes out.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

My new Grandaughter born last week my old friend dies this week life goes on, sorry if I am being a bit morose for a friday night, have a good weekend everyone. Going to watch Walking Dead soon. That should cheer me up.

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
Ok so now I'm holding back the tears !!!*fans face like a chick*
I had to have mine put to sleep a while ago and my mates cat also the same way.

On a lighter note my new one and the youngest are expecting kittens any day!!
m

Attachments

• image.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 57
W

White Room

Never had a pet for that long but have known people who have and it's like a member of the family, condolences Phil tough call for any owner to have go thru that.

Reply to RIP my old feline Friend. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen