Search the forum,

Discuss Remove Grout From Internal Corners? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

StevieBoy

My mistake select your colour and how many from this page

Otto-Chemie OTTOSEAL® S100 Premium Bathroom (Internal) Silicone Sealant - Multi-Purpose sealants - Product List - Sealants Online
That's a great website John, many thanks for that.

That should clear this thread up, no need to ever grout corners again ever

Happy Days.

Last edited by a moderator:

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
Haha who pulled your chain Craig!
I'm not saying u CAN'T grout ur corners!
U do what u want to!!
You're a grown up!
I'm saying u SHOULDN'T and I've given my reasons, why else would u silicone dry corners?
It's not for the fun of siliconing is it!
And I'm not gonna call the silicone police if u don't Craig, it's ok! :rolleyes:

The thread needs finding where someone askedwho grouted corners before they siliconed , i think @Bri made it, im sure it was 50/50.

No one has pulled my chain marc , hence the smily faces ;)
I just don't see the problem ,if a wall is going to move that much , silicone will not stop opening up .
I do like a friendly debate with all the elitists though, it makes my weeks sometimes :)

O

Old Mod

I do like a friendly debate with all the elitists though, it makes my weeks sometimes :)

U calling me elitist!

lol-045.gif

I

Ian

The thread needs finding where someone askedwho grouted corners before they siliconed , i think @Bri made it, im sure it was 50/50.

No one has pulled my chain marc , hence the smily faces ;)
I just don't see the problem ,if a wall is going to move that much , silicone will not stop opening up .

I don't remember doing a thread about silicone/grout in corners, I've definitely stated that I don't silicone up to ceilings skirting so or architraves. I'm like you mate, I do what I believe to be right on the job I'm on, I am a bit of a stickler for silicone only in corners but, never in my life have I siliconed to a skirting board (unless it's a tiled skirting) or used anything other than grout up to ceilings. I do silicone around window reveals and I know a lot don't.

Reply to Remove Grout From Internal Corners? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen