Search the forum,

Discuss recommendation. work tent. in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

You got the explorer Imp?
Great find but irritating nonetheless! Haha
Just bought this years winter gazebo for work and it's not that robust.
There's a company that sells similar to yours at our local boot sale most weeks. Went 4 weeks on trot and they didn't show and ended up with exact same as last year, which I didn't want to do. :(

O

One Day

You got the explorer Imp?
Great find but irritating nonetheless! Haha
Just bought this years winter gazebo for work and it's not that robust.
There's a company that sells similar to yours at our local boot sale most weeks. Went 4 weeks on trot and they didn't show and ended up with exact same as last year, which I didn't want to do. :(
Yes i got the explorer. Rhino was overkill for my use. I got my last one off ebay and it was thin square section aluminium with an uncoated roof. This one is oval section Steel with a proper coated roof, they even tape the seams.

J

J Sid

good find, been thing about one.
my concern is how you fix it down, get some windy days here on east coast

O

Old Mod

good find, been thing about one.
my concern is how you fix it down, get some windy days here on east coast
I drill and plug and screw mine into paving slabs Julian.
Or in between the joints on block paving.
Always ask permission, never had a refusal.
Obviously using common sense too! :rolleyes:
But as long as there's two fixings diagonally from each other, seems to do the trick.

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
I have two from rockawnings. The 3mtr one and the 6mtr one. Had mine for a couple of years now, I can honestly say they are great value and can stand up to some pretty hard abuse. The only thing that lets them down is the carry bag, doesn't last. But then again i would sooner the awning lasts but the bag doesn't, the other way round would suck.

Reply to recommendation. work tent. in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen