Search the forum,

Discuss Re stocking charge !! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
we have to -many boxes of mosaic on a job ,so rung Originals style And they are wanting 40% for re stocking :yikes::yikes::yikes: i will put them in the van and diliver them to where-ever !!! All they do is stick them back on the shelf in there warehouse !!! Seems like a dam con to me :mad2:. what do other places charge ??

D

Deleted member 9966

Stick em in our For Sale section Dave. Get some nice piccies of them loaded up in your post too. I'm sure somebody will take them off your hands for the right price :thumbsup:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
What's a re-stock charge? If I take full boxes back to my supplier they don't charge me a penny. I'd rather give them away than pay a charge.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well i got on to them today,told them i was not happy ! they come back with there final offer of a 10% Charge ,which i have accepted, but this still equates to £230.0 bloooody still a ripp-off, oki said where do i have to take them!!, Oh don't worry we will get a currier to pick them -up !, i said i aint paying for that !!, she said no it's in the £230.0 , Oh wow thanks !!!!!!!!......

P

Peter

Suppose it's to discourage people from returning stock. It's a good job B&Q don't do it as everyone round here is known to buy a tool for one use, clean it up, put it back in the box and return it next day :lol:

Reply to Re stocking charge !! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen