Discuss Ray from Porcel-Thin© wins prestigious CV Award Best Porcelain Tile Manufacturer 2017 in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

Old Mod

Congratulations @Ray TT @ Porcel-Thin
A well deserved accolade!!

Porcel-Thin Win Prestigious CV Award!
We are pleased to announce that Corporate Vision Magazine have awarded Porcel-Thin “Best Porcelain Tile Manufacturer 2017” for innovation, business practices and the quality of our porcelain tiles.
READ MORE

100% Design for Porcel-Thin
Porcel-Thin once again returned to 100% Design at Olympia where our new giant 2.4m x 1.2m Leviathan porcelain tiles generated much interest. But what caught our eye at this year’s show? See our highlights from 100% Design 2017

Bac-Tech: The Stylish Route to Safe Surfaces
Our revolutionary range of antibacterial porcelain tiles provide a stylish way to ensure that floors and walls are safe and free from harmful bacteria in the home and commercial environments. Find out how

F

Flintstone

That is good to see. After repeatedly seing these great projects you and others carry out using porcel-thin tiles, it's clear to see how nice they are. Hopefully this recognition will secure a good stream of nice projects for all involved!

O

One Day

Well deserved. I've used Porcel-thin a few times this year and it's better in use than anything else. It cuts better, shapes and polishes better.
Now we just need to get over the wrong idea that Italian is always best, because my experience this year demonstrates that the Chinese are in a position to teach the Europeans a few things!

I

Italy

Well deserved. I've used Porcel-thin a few times this year and it's better in use than anything else. It cuts better, shapes and polishes better.
Now we just need to get over the wrong idea that Italian is always best, because my experience this year demonstrates that the Chinese are in a position to teach the Europeans a few things!
I do not answer, otherwise I could launch bombs,
that you can not imagine.

O

One Day

I do not answer, otherwise I could launch bombs,
that you can not imagine.
No offence intended Antonio. Just my experience that the quality of the porcelain on florim magnum was not as easy to work with as the Chinese porcelain. I had broken tiles from Italy, none from China (and they traveled farther)
The UK market always assumes Chinese to be inferior, and Italian to be the best. I think that assumption is now up for debate.
(although I think the Italian designs are still much better).

I

Italy

this trend is created to celebrate the achievements.
(although I did not understand it well .....)
so it seems inappropriate to make discussions,
what is better and what is worse.
I'm not offended harry, I'm the first to say
few Italian factories, they make great products.
maybe 2 or 3 factories and of course
they are not big on the market.
and with this I apologize with ray porcel thin,
for having created a discussion in this trend.

Reply to Ray from Porcel-Thin© wins prestigious CV Award Best Porcelain Tile Manufacturer 2017 in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks