Search the forum,

Discuss Rated People website. Any good? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

infidel

Has anyone signed up with www.ratedpeople.com website?

If so,was wondering if you got much work from it ?
Is it worth it?
Think it's about £40 p/m & they reckon you should get 3 jobs a month to quote from it.

Any views? :thumbsup:

I

infidel

Sorry folks but I see there has been plenty of threads on this already.
I should have done my research first:mad2:

:thumbsup:

W

wetdec

Personaly and I know some of you guys are finding work tuff at the moment I would concentrate on my area.

Get bloody good at what you do, if someone asks you to do a ceramic (not stone) job say yes then if your not quite sure come here or do some research, its the way to learn !! Work on your local shops, tile suppliers these are the people you can build up relationships with and help each other out.

Telephone directories, local rags services like you have quoted are of little use on a day weekly basis. £40 a month 3 quotes you may bag 1 job as your not the only subscriber. If any of these methods worked well they wouldnt need to sell you their services.

Tip : nurses, coppers, fire men make these people aware of your existence, hospitals always have notice boards and hospital staff talk.

As I say personal opinion and I have only once wasted my money in the very beginning and used a directory !

tiler

F

Fekin

One or two people on here have said they have used rated tradesmen and got some work out of it, others have seen it as a waste of money.

dptiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Personaly and I know some of you guys are finding work tuff at the moment I would concentrate on my area.

Get bloody good at what you do, if someone asks you to do a ceramic (not stone) job say yes then if your not quite sure come here or do some research, its the way to learn !! Work on your local shops, tile suppliers these are the people you can build up relationships with and help each other out.

Telephone directories, local rags services like you have quoted are of little use on a day weekly basis. £40 a month 3 quotes you may bag 1 job as your not the only subscriber. If any of these methods worked well they wouldnt need to sell you their services.

Tip : nurses, coppers, fire men make these people aware of your existence, hospitals always have notice boards and hospital staff talk.

As I say personal opinion and I have only once wasted my money in the very beginning and used a directory !

tiler

fireman are the worst in my area for doing anything part time
nicking work off trades men.
sorry i wouldn,t let them look for work , theyd probly have a go them selfs.

Reply to Rated People website. Any good? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen