Discuss Ramondi leveling system in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

It seems a lot of people favour the rls anti lippage clips or strap does anyone who has tried this system and also another system think it is better than the other. I have tried lash clips ,rubi and genesis.

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
The guy who has the license for them over here give me a box of 100 wedges 100 clips they were very good I actually like them more than the block level but price wise they can't compare

S

Spud

I ordered 2000'clips and 500 wedges from Kwiksplit yesterday as I favour the raimondi system , I have tried all the others and always go back to the RLS

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Do you have that link to that Italian supplier @antonio, save me searching for the threads for their levening system. Also which ones are best for what size tiles.
Cheers.
D

Reply to Ramondi leveling system in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley