Search the forum,

Discuss Quansom mitre box in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

lucius

TF
Reaction score
Just got mine delievered yesterday after 4 weeks, unfortunately my order got lost in cyberspace when Rob at quansom realised he was straight on the case and sorted it and sent me some extras for compensation, good service. Looks like a decent bit of kit not had a chance to use it yet bit slow at the moment.If you remember i was asking about glass mosaic cutters a while back and my mate whent into the Manchester dept of CTD to enquire as Dave suggested, the guy behind the counter said he had never heard of them till my mate showed them in the Rubi catologue which his retort was never been asked for them before It was to late to order them as my mate was travelling to Spain the next day so i said leave it ile order them from my supplier in Spain.Three weeks later ime still wating and Rubi are a Spanish company whats the matter with them wish i had got them from Trade Tilers in the beggining i would have had the by now.
Lucius

B

brian c

you know what to do next time.:thumbsup:Email Dave and enquire about shipping them over to you.

O

oogabooga

My tile supplier gave me one of these Quansol mitre boxes for Xmas (very nice of him I know). Just used it this past week and am very pleased with it. The mitres are not always exactly perfect, but only take a minor touch up with the metal file to make them so. Huge time saver for me:thumbsup:

S

STINGRAY30

great tool. got one bout 2 months ago!!!

order on their website. think it worked out bout £30 and that was postage too. all the way from nz.

Reaction score
you can find the quansom web address in the similar threads at the bottom of this page, but i have also now found a uk supplier, a company called trimline they cost about £47 though.

G

Gazzer

While you may be lucky to get one for the price on their website , you may also be unlucky in that you will be charged import duty and maybe extra postage. Some have been lucky and others not so...you pays ya money and takes ya choice.

lucius

TF
Reaction score
Got mine a while back direct from NZ cant remember how much excatly but definitely wasnt as much as £47 good bit of kit though but i think £47 a bit trumpy unless you are doing a lot of mitres.
Lucius.

A

Alpha Omega

I imported mine and was charged an extra £ 13 duty :thumbsdown:
Overall worth the money though I think

These are the uk suppliers from the Quansol site

England

Trimline Innovations
Kangley Bridge Road
London.
SE 26 5DA
Phone sales: 020 8778 9000
Wales

No distributor currently available, please order directly form this website.
If you are interested in distributing to this region,
Northern Ireland

No distributor currently available, please order directly form this website.
If you are interested in distributing to this region,
Scotland

INVERURIE TILE CENTRE
Address 12 HIGH STREET
INVERURIE
ABERDEENSHIRE
AB51 3XQ
01467 629988

Reply to Quansom mitre box in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen