Search the forum,

Discuss Quansol mitre box in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

afright

TF
Reaction score
Just took delivery of the Quansol mitre box cant believe i've never got one before great piece of kit thanks to the lads for steering me in the right direction :thumbsup:.

A

Alan M

pritty sweet. congrates.
what do you think of it. . is it any more accurate tha ta normal miter box

Reaction score
This looks a decent alternative and only about £15.

[video=youtube;eJ3rWI2ekD8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3rWI2ekD8[/video]

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
It's the replacable inserts that make this such a good mitre box. Will last forever instead of 2 jobs worth.

C

charlie1

Recently forked out £100 for a electric mitre saw from screwfix. So much better than using hacksaw, gives a very sharp finish!

G

Gazzer

Recently forked out £100 for a electric mitre saw from screwfix. So much better than using hacksaw, gives a very sharp finish!

What blade are you using. Not so bad with standard metal trims but I get a lot of stainless for shopfitting jobs.

C

charlie1

What blade are you using. Not so bad with standard metal trims but I get a lot of stainless for shopfitting jobs.

Hi ramic, its a generic one that does wood and metal, comes inc with the saw. Its totally fine with genesis, tile right and homelux but can struggle a bit with those heavy porcelanossa ones, i usually need to place a piece of timber at back of trim when cutting those

M

mcquillantiling

hello , i purchased this tool a lot of months ago and it cert makes life alot easier especially as most of my customers are buying chrome trims, i buy most of my tiling tools from a firm in scotland called diatech ,they sell everything a tiler needs you should check them out online good to deal with too

C

charlie1

Aye its pure tile **** in there!!! They moved recently to other side of Perth. I get quite a lot of gear from there

Reply to Quansol mitre box in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen