Search the forum,

Discuss Puma store to tile .professional tiler to assist tiler and labourer. 25 th Feb. Good remuneration in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

Never heard another thing about it, i sent him 2 private messages wit no response
I think if people like Keith lee come on here posting jobs and not getting back to people who can bothered pm then I think they should be blocked from the site as I think it is the height of rudeness the same as when you quote for a job the vast majority of customers don't have the courtesy to tell you if they don't want you to do the work .

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I think if people like Keith lee come on here posting jobs and not getting back to people who can bothered pm then I think they should be blocked from the site as I think it is the height of rudeness the same as when you quote for a job the vast majority of customers don't have the courtesy to tell you if they don't want you to do the work .

How do you know they haven't got back to people? Maybe they have! Some people could have followed the advice automatically posted in the first post and contacted them without even replying to the thread, won the work, swapped phone numbers, been paid, and waiting for them to post the next job.

Like you have found offline, it's the way of the world.

If you've ever spoken to anybody sending CV's in to find office work or whatever they never hear back unless they have an interview.

Kinda the same thing.

Why waste time getting involved in arguing why 7 people haven't got the work and 1 did? They just want the 1.

It's business.

Reply to Puma store to tile .professional tiler to assist tiler and labourer. 25 th Feb. Good remuneration in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Small quantity of 20 x 31.6 in white required to replace broken tiles.
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen