Search the forum,

Discuss Public Thread!: Poor Tiling Workmanship by DIY and Rogue Traders in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Trying to work out whether it was Josephs technicolor dreamcoat or Noels Multi-Coloured Swap Shop :lol: Either way, shocking

M

mike1979

That's my pet hate that is it drives my wild I used to work with a tiler that used to do sockets like that

M

mike1979

I went to sort out another bodge job today the plasterboard were that wet the bottom half fell off image.jpg

Q

Qwerty

Schluter are one company who do them but they are pricey. Joining is the only way as widler says. Down low is preferred in most cases as not so visible, but I cut mine so they are virtually impossible to see without bending right down and inspecting closely.

Reaction score
I was assuming it was a wet area....but on second look probably not, but if it was I would keep any joins in trims above the likely wet area.

Reply to Public Thread!: Poor Tiling Workmanship by DIY and Rogue Traders in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen