Search the forum,

Discuss Promotion to tilers forums Trusted Advisor. in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

We would just like to thank Stewart for his contributions to tilers forums and his 24 years tiling has proved it's worth in the advice he gives..

So to say a big thanks ,Stewart is now a tilers forums Trusted Advisor.:thumbsup:

Please do thank him when he posts good advice..

I

Ian

Nice one Bob, very worthy member and some brilliant advice, even if you don't know what a turbo shandy is :lol:

S

Stewart

Thanks for that Dave and Dan, you've just given me an excuse for another drink and to contemplate the responsibility of having a green badge....... Cheers

D

Daz

Congrats Stewart & a fellow Mac user :thumbsup:.

I think I've missed the announcement for Bri, too, so congrats to Bri as well.

Reply to Promotion to tilers forums Trusted Advisor. in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen