Search the forum,

Discuss Promotion to Tiler forums Trusted Advisor. in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

We would like to announce Bri has been promoted to a tilers forums Trusted Advisor..

Bri is a good advisor and he gives a lot of his time to Tilers forums, even if his missus complains..:lol:

Bri...:thumbsup:

S

Stewart

Nice one Bri, I guess it's the night for it. Top posting and I still don't know what a turbo shandy is....

U

user123

Wowee!! What a night! Congratulalations, Bri!! :hurray: Yes, you look good in green, too!

T

Tats

And what constitutes this promotion and I don't mean just for bri I mean in general how do you do it

D

DHTiling

And what constitutes this promotion and I don't mean just for bri I mean in general how do you do it

Hello mate..

It is just basicly being a good advisor and plenty of threads.. no sucking up or owt but treating members with respect and being a top member.. it is actually an award worth getting and well respected on tilers forums amongst your piers.

Reply to Promotion to Tiler forums Trusted Advisor. in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen