Search the forum,

Discuss Product Test - I Need One Of You! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

BuyBrandTools

http://www.blundellharling.com/images/Multiscribe_uses.pdf

I put the above on a thread a few months ago, Dh, grumpy and falcone expressed an interest in it.

I would like to send one out to one of you for free (yours to keep) on the condition that you would give me some detailed feedback on its usefulness.

Pm me if you want it!

Cheers Neil

Will will send it out free of charge as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Fekin

Nice of you to offer this Neil, Im sure someone will take you up on this.

I would of, but for what I have coming up I wouldn't really use this too much I don't think.

B

BuyBrandTools

Can the people who have shown an interest tell me if they have got some one to sign for it on friday?
----
Cheers for that Andy. I hope its useful

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TheWrightTiler

Attention Tool Buyers

righto mate as promised heres the feedback for the multiscribe

1 for general scribing it is a bit fiddly to start but after a few practice runs its simply fantastic, does exactly what it says on the tin

2 for convex scribing ie round curved baths and shower trays it is spot on, cannot fault it in any way shape or form

3 for parrallel scribing again its spot on beats a ruler and pencil marks any day hands down

4 as for the compass i didnt get the chance to use as for circles i use core drills but i tried it and again simple to setup and use

5 profiling scribe is exactly the same as item 1

6 90 degree square is very accurate and again this is a simple tools for simple and exact use

7 plumb bob again with the built in level its a breeze

8 level again its simple to use and very accurate

9 as above

10 45 degree mitre is very easy to setup and use and is extremely accurate

11 again as above very easy to setup and use

12 string line easy to attach and easy to use good block to get a hold onto items

13 line block as above

14 depth gauge is not something i used to be honest but for a chippy, peice of cake

15 hanging gauge, my wife used this to align her new pictures and she says its a doddle

16 metal scribe the same as 45 degree mitre but in a straight line, in fact if u use a angle finder you can set to any angle, secure and scribe from this

again mate, i would not be without this now, it takes pride of place in my overalls where my trusty but now retired metal rule used to be LOL

only downside, should come with a free scribe and china pencil to make it worth the full asking price, maybes a special deal hint hint lol

again great tool offering good value for money

this is a ronseal tool

IT DOES WHAT IT SAYS ON THE TIN

BEST REGARDS FROM A HAPPY MULTISCRIBE OWNER

andy:stupid:

B

BuyBrandTools

Thank you very much for the feedback, anybody like the sound of the tool? Would you pay £30 for it?

C

CLAYS TILES

that looks a clever tool BUT i'm not sure if i'd need it quite so often,so i'm not sure i'd pay that for one,unless i would use it more often!

Reply to Product Test - I Need One Of You! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen