Search the forum,

Discuss Pricing a Victorian path way in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dill69

-
Reaction score
Advice on pricing a Victorian path (to tile)?

Just under 6m and new screed gone down.
Just wondering how I should price this. The client will supply the tiles 100x100 diamond fashion with border. I will supply the other materials. I’ve done some before but was working for a friends firm so I was on a day rate. I’m thinking 3x a normal m2 rate??
Thanks in advance

Kevbos

Arms
Reaction score
Please contribute to this thread if you have any new information or can even just reiterate what has been said already. :)
Advice on pricing a Victorian path (to tile)?

Just under 6m and new screed gone down.
Just wondering how I should price this. The client will supply the tiles 100x100 diamond fashion with border. I will supply the other materials. I’ve done some before but was working for a friends firm so I was on a day rate. I’m thinking 3x a normal m2 rate??
Thanks in advance
Would take me a day !! What should my day rate be ??

Dill69

-
Reaction score
Please contribute to this thread if you have any new information or can even just reiterate what has been said already. :)

Would take me a day !! What should my day rate be ??
You would do in 1 day? 🤣🤣

Kevbos

Arms
Reaction score

Lol you laugh !but yes!! Loose !!

Attachments

• 20210515_133952.jpg
    646.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 20210928_144201.jpg
    423 KB · Views: 40
  • 20210713_141837.jpg
    814.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 20210619_130802.jpg
    432.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 20210501_141915.jpg
    473.9 KB · Views: 33

Kevbos

Arms
Reaction score

It's all I do !!

If you would like to see countless other pictures of what I do I can post !!

Dill69

-
Reaction score

It's all I do !!

If you would like to see countless other pictures of what I do I can post !!
Yes would love to see some pictures. That’s fine if you can do that, good luck to you mate 👍 I’m not being funny I’m just saying. I would love some experience from you maybe some work? No wages, just for the experience mate

Kevbos

Arms
Reaction score

Actually I'd be happy to video what I'm capable of in a day !! And post it , so you could feel sick about your laughing emoji s !! Some of us are actually good at what they do !! And very openly I would be happy to see what emoji you would post if I show you what I can do in a day

Yes would love to see some pictures. That’s fine if you can do that, good luck to you mate 👍 I’m not being funny I’m just saying. I would love some experience from you maybe some work? No wages, just for the experience mate

Attachments

• 20210423_173132.jpg
    393.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 20210831_162212.jpg
    779.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 20210819_152005.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 20210807_171256.jpg
    323.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 20210928_144212.jpg
    413.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 20210619_131110.jpg
    409.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 20210611_150928.jpg
    372.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 20210605_141516.jpg
    459.3 KB · Views: 29

Kevbos

Arms
Reaction score

It is not easy when you first start !it goes against most tiling methods and practices !! All I can say is make everything as central and straight as possible

Attachments

• 20210501_142105.jpg
    475.7 KB · Views: 36

Kevbos

Arms
Reaction score

Where are you based ??

Reply to Pricing a Victorian path way in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen