Search the forum,

Discuss (Practice)Grouting - Grout3000 in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

Waluigi

I mean that you’re not doing a large area of tiles so you’ll finish grouting very quickly. That’s assuming you’re grouting the tiles you stuck the other day as a practise run?

Reaction score
I mean that you’re not doing a large area of tiles so you’ll finish grouting very quickly. That’s assuming you’re grouting the tiles you stuck the other day as a practise run?

Ah! Yes... took about 15-20mins for me to do the full wall, i did sponge straight after, so thats where the main issue is then... not giving enough time to dry

Reply to (Practice)Grouting - Grout3000 in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen