Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss (Practice)Grouting - Grout3000 in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hello again!
Just wanting abit of advice on grounting

I’m using grout 3000... doing abit of practice After following the instructions on making a batch and appyling the grout to some tiles, sponging it, it has dried up and when i look closely its abit crap, not happy with it... (see picture)

Any pointers?

OP
Fitwidge
Reaction score
Ooops

16B5E6BE-D710-48F7-9FC0-6D876F7370C2.jpeg

W

Waluigi

Porcelain tiles and the fact that you’re doing a very small area isn’t helping the waiting time.

W

Waluigi

I mean that you’re not doing a large area of tiles so you’ll finish grouting very quickly. That’s assuming you’re grouting the tiles you stuck the other day as a practise run?

OP
Fitwidge
Reaction score
I mean that you’re not doing a large area of tiles so you’ll finish grouting very quickly. That’s assuming you’re grouting the tiles you stuck the other day as a practise run?

Ah! Yes... took about 15-20mins for me to do the full wall, i did sponge straight after, so thats where the main issue is then... not giving enough time to dry

Reply to (Practice)Grouting - Grout3000 in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock