Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Porcelanosa Soho Gris in the For-sale and Wanted Forum area at TilersForums.co.uk.

Trader History (0)
  1. Bri

Bri Professional Tiler JOTM Winner

Now then folks, I did a floor in a new build a little over 3 years ago and for some reason or other it's decided to crack. The crack is directly above where the joists change direction so I can only assume it's moved substantially. Anyhow, the builder is paying to have it fixed but, the tile is discontinued in this particular size (450x450mm). I know there are a few on here that fit a fair amount of Porcelanosa gear and was just asking on the off chance that anyone might have a box knocking about (5 tiles in a box I think). Thanks in advance. image.jpeg

2. Chalker

Chalker Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner

Had me all interested there!!!!!!

Read the title to quick and thought your title was porcelanosa soho girls :)

Gutted that you were looking for a tile.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Stef

Stef Professional Tiler

I done the same.. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

4. Stef

Stef Professional Tiler

Bri, I will check my garage over the next couple of days, I'm certain I've got soho in there but think they are wall tiles.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bri

Bri Professional Tiler JOTM Winner

Cheers buddy.

• Like Like x 1