Search the forum,

Discuss Porcel thin floor in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

can't believe they make a big format tile less than 5mm thick ,did you break many what they like to cut

They do them bigger, .900x1.8m, easy to cut and yes I did have one full tile snap on me but that was my fault and a couple of tight cuts snapped with the grinder but all in a days work.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

thats a billard table floor spot on i can only take you so far the rest is all you .and you are
at the very top willing to adapt and learn every day .as you say experience is simply the name with give our mistakes .next time i see you you will pass on some think i dont know
and you are well worth liserning to .

Reply to Porcel thin floor in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are tiling our kitchen with limestone tiles - we have already done it in the hallway and...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen