Search the forum,

Discuss polished marble flux and solder stains in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

peckers

Hi there, have recently laid a polished marble floor, after laying it I gave it two coats of fila polished marble protector, it looked great, as all my work does :hurray: Unfortunatly the plumber came in after me and where he has soldered his pipes he has dropped flux and solder on the tiles it has left dark brown stains in a light cream polished marble floor, In all five bathrooms around all the heated towel rails sinks etc....:mad2:
Is there a product that i can use that will remove these stains as it is alot of tiles to take up and replace, and they will all need drilling again as there is pipework coming threw them.
Many thanks in advance steve...

D

diamondtiling

I am not sure about a cleaner but I hope the plumber is paying for your time and materials

:incazzato::incazzato:

P

peckers

I am not sure about a cleaner but I hope the plumber is paying for your time and materials

:incazzato::incazzato:
I did mention this to the plumber when he asked how much it was going to cost him, my answer, turned him the same colour of the stains he had left on the floor, but a touch greener :yikes:

Reply to polished marble flux and solder stains in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen