Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbing tools for sale - hilmor/rothenberger in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

HI

some plumbing tools for sales (not much tho but pro stuff)

1 x brand new in box hilmor pipe benders 15mm & 22mm....£35

1x rothenberger superfire 2 torch..still got packaging only fires up once to test...inc 2 brand new heavy gauge heat matts & 2 rothenberger mapp gas canisters ...£30

or £60 for the 2 together :thumbsup:

sorry no postage on these, collection only because the hilmors would cost about £15-50 parcelforce 48 and the mapp gas is risky in the post!! so it would defeat the object of the discount if i had to post...all items cost over £100 new

pm me if you want any of this..i'll ;eave it up till sat, 12th june..

many thanks
ed

A

Aston

i am right on the m62 in liverpool

10 mins from warrington, 35 mins from the trafford center, 35 mins from chester
50 mins from crewe,

A

Aston

let me know asap redlee because if somebody seriously wants them, i am going to sell to that person :thumbsup:

A

Aston

these are still for sale. redlee didnt take this any further so i assume he doesnt want them

ed

A

Aston

i am going back into plastering and rendering...mostly doing krend & weber exterior renders....i will still cherry pick the odd tiling job but, i will mostly do floors for various reasons. i want to go where the money is.....i will be doing commercial plastering too so it gives me a better opportunity to hit the larger work and the larger money..

ed :thumbsup:

Reply to Plumbing tools for sale - hilmor/rothenberger in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen