Discuss Pilkingtons tiles - stoneworks perlato white and black in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Bought these a few years ago and did my kitchen but I just need to do a section round the door frame.
does anybody know where I can get a couple of boxes.
cheers muchely

Reply to Pilkingtons tiles - stoneworks perlato white and black in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I am looking for at least 1 Grespania Bretagne white but I will take more in both black and...
Replies
Views
Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Looking for Mardin / Mardin Gold Tiles
Hi, we've recently had a wet room leak and have had to pull up some tiles. I'm looking for some...
Replies
Views
I hope you can help we are trying to source (for a match) some 300mm by 300mm matte white taco...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought a house dated around the 1920/30s and found black and white tiles...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay