Search the forum,

Discuss Phil Hobson in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

You're a good bloke Ed.

I didn't even realise he was ill at any point, but I suppose that's what he didn't want to let on.

Give my regards please.

To be honest is everyone up for a whip round to get him a cheap tablet and some airtime so he can log on?? Never like to put this on anybody as nobody should feel as though they have to. But could we say tenner a head for anybody that wants to?

Seeing as Ed is seeing him a bit, maybe Ed has a PayPal account to make it easy.

Sorry if I'm out of line guys. Don't want to make people feel they should but at the end of the day if I met up with Phil I'd certainly buy him a few pints so this isn't much different.

A

Aston

Cheers rob,
He's at our house now so i'll put on the forum.

Thats a really nice gesture about some sort of help. I think he's ok for now. I will have a talk and see if theres anything in particular we can help him with and i will also tell him you were asking after him ;0)

Anyway, he'll be on soon so i will leave you lot alone. Thanks again to everybody in here. This is were the green forum is different class.

Reply to Phil Hobson in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen