Search the forum,

Discuss Pete Warwick Tiling in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
I have been tiling now for 12 years. Starting in 2004 i learnt my trade and spent nearly 3 years with a bathroom and kitchen installation company, tiling top of the range kitchens and bathrooms. This helped me achieve a very high standard of tiling which i have maintained ever since...

I have been self employed for 8 and a half years now although i spent just over 2 years sub contracting for another local company, maintaining a very high standard of work...

All jobs that i undertake are carried out to the same level as i believe that the customer is entitled to a showroom finish!! I aim to leave every customer very happy with the finished product giving the WOW factor as i take great pride in my work..

I really enjoy my work, whether its a bathroom, kitchen, conservatory, wetroom, cloakroom or even victorian tiling.

Reply to Pete Warwick Tiling in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen